Title (as given to the record by the creator): This is What Fifty Looks Like
Date(s) of creation: June, 2005
Creator / author / publisher: Laurie Avocado, Daisy Chen, Size Queen
Physical description: one page with 2 black and white photographs and red text
Reference #: SizeQueen-12-Fifty
Links: [ PDF ]
This is What Fifty Looks Like
Photos: Daisy Chen
Model: Laurie Avocado
[image description: Two black and white photographs of a fat, white woman naked on a bed. She wears glasses with plastic frames and her straight hair is pulled back. The photos overlap slightly and are whimsically askew. In the first photo, she is laying on her side, propped up on her elbow. She is looking down at the small birthday cake on the bed in front of her, blowing at the lit “50” candles on the cake. In the second photo, she is sitting up, holding the cake between her large breasts, which she is also holding up with her forearms . The candles are gone and there is frosting on her face, upper chest and breasts. She looks at the camera with a big, toothy grin.]
Size Queen Pages
- Size Queen Cover
- Fat Fairy Godmother
- Size Queen’s Full of it
- Why Size Queen?
- Something for Everyone!
- Take Me for a Ride, Christine lanieri reviews Venus of Chalk, the latest novel by Susan Stinson
- Fat Attitudes
- The Face of a Fat Girl: My Path into Sex Work
- I Am Not An Activist
- Shoot Me!
- This is What Fifty Looks Like
- Fat Farm: Memories of Six East
- If a bear’s in the woods, and no one else is, does he make a sound?
- Prima Donna
- Dainty Does Ballet
- Post-Surgery = Post-Community?
- Pariah, the bleeding edge fat fashion column
- To Cut is to Heal
- It Takes a Real Butch to Admit What She Really Wants
- Jukie & Papi D
- Peach Meat
- You Can’t Say That!
- Contributor Bios
- Size Queen Collector Cards