Title (as given to the record by the creator): Fat Girl Fantasy #66
Date(s) of creation: June, 1995
Creator / author / publisher: Sondra Solo
Physical description: Comic on the bottom half of page 60
Reference #: FG3-060-061-FatWatch
Links: [ PDF ]
[Image Description: Comic Box labeled “Fat Girl Fantasy #66” by Sondra Solo contains 2 drawings of television screens with newscasters.
First is captioned: Police remain baffled this evening by the mysterious drowning death of C. Everett Koop, former Surgeon General, and ‘General’ for the War on Fat …
Second contains the on-screen caption: Diet Guru Deaths. Under screen caption: Authorities have linked his death to that of Covert Bailey. An unidentified brown liquid was found in the lungs of both victims.
Picture of a room with SlimFast boxes strewn all over. Two people look at each other happily. One, in a wheelchair, holds their hand up in a ‘high five’ position. The other, hair in a fauxhawk, is smiling.]
FaT GiRL #3 Pages
- FaT GiRL #3 Cover
- Fat Girl #3 is…
- Things to Do on a Rainy Day
- Lip Service?
- EXTRA! EXTRA!! THOUSANDS OF FAT DYKE VIDEOS AT THE 1995 SF QUEER FILM FEST!
- Fat and Healthy
- The Lesbian Health Guide, a review (mostly)
- Poetry: Three Inches
- Difficult Seductress! Dorothy Allison
- April Miller, Torchsinger
- An Interesting Discovery
- Crystal, Wild Pig of the Desert
- Fat Girls on the Big Island
- No Apologies
- Cowrie review
- Women I’d Like to Meet
- Who’s Fat Anyway? The Other Side of Fat
- Fat & Thin Together
- Fat Girls
- Big Fun
- Survey: What do you dislike about being FAT? What do you like about being Fat?
- Roundtable 3: Racism and Fat Hatred
- Comic: True Tales from Life in the Fat Lane
- Tips For Dating Fat Girls [Ask the Gear Queen]
- Val and Steph
- Breast Plates
- The Kitchen Slut Presents: Breakfast in Bed
- The Adventures of FAT CHICK
- FaT GiRL Sightings
- A word to our “concerned” sisters
- fat, fucked up & fucked over
- Fat Watch
- Comic: Fat Girl Fantasy #66
- The ever-growing bio page
- Personals and Classifieds
- Fat hatred won’t die by itself. It needs help from you.
- FaT GiRL #3 Back Cover